My sojourn has begun.
Though I am caught betwixt my family's "here" and my deployment "there," the persistent uncertainty doesn't bother me. The same cannot be said about my departure from home. It was terrible. I am supposed to be an experienced deployer, having gone through the gambit of spending months away from home in service to the Country. That experience--if it exists--is not germane to the arduous process of simply saying goodbye.
Danette, McK, M3, and my little H-man: I miss you all a lot, and pray the days pass quickly between now and November.
Friends and Family: I thank you for your support to my family I've left behind. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Note: My goal is to update this blog every couple of days, but time will tell how that works out. Please check it often, and I'll do my part to update these pages as timely as I can.
God bless you, and the United States of America.
Skarr Body Armor Review
8 years ago
4 comments:
We miss you too! Hang in there! And Ha! I finally got you to admit it will be November!
Just reading Germane just makes me smile!
Hi Cory,
We will look forward to reading about your adventures and experiences. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Tell Danette to be sure and call us if she needs anything.
We'll be praying for you and your family while you are gone. Be careful!
Are you there yet?
Seeing Steve and Heidi's post reminds me that we are once again in the beginning of a church plant. It will resemble what Steve is doing if we can get the audio equipment. Otherwise, I'll get to preach each Sunday but from an interactive format rather than a lecture format.
Blessings!
Post a Comment