03 August 2009

What's Happening

First: simmer down now. Yes, two blog posts in one day, but I've something of utmost criticality to discuss and share.

The Office. Yes, the TV show.

What in the world is happening? I saw on AFN (Armed Forces Network--the DoD TV channels that provide American TV programming for servicemembers worldwide) the preview for the season finale of The Office. I haven't seen an episode for months! I could have started watching it here, but it comes on at 2:30 in the morning our time--and I am not staying awake that long to see a TV show--albeit a great one like The Office.

I think I'll need to rent the entire season from Netflix just to catch up...

Just one more thing I miss. In case you're counting at home:
1. My Family
2. My Friends
3. Toilet Paper
4. Paper Towels
5. The Office

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Your dedication is waivering then, if you refuse to get up at 1:30 in the afternoon to watch The Office! Ok- you wouldn't get to watch it here either... too many ears-a-hearing here!

NOTICE people he didn't mention his wife's cooking! Ha! We ate at the club tonight!

The Millers said...

Oh and you don't want to add an In N Out Burger, in no particular order?? :)Thanks for the tip Dawn!