Fall is supposedly amongst us...though I was beginning to wonder when the temperatures here hit 91 degrees on the 30th of September.
But it certainly is fall, and with this first full month of fall (oh, how I love alliteration. Okay, so that wasn't entirely alliteration, but close enough, wouldn't you say?) comes the baseball playoffs (even though the Mariners aren't going to be playing anything other than a few rounds of golf), but more importantly, the bona fide beginning of hockey season (and the Blues have already beaten the Red Wings once and twice!)
Even the best college football team in the Montana University System is starting the year off well.
But the coolest thing of all is on (or about) 30 October, I will be relinquishing command of this here unit, and beginning my trip home. Sweet!
Skarr Body Armor Review
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment