08 June 2009

Clarification

Okay, okay, okay...I've been accused by some readers (who shall remain nameless, right my dear spouse?) that my room, which you can see in pictures below, is messy.

I want to tell you, nay, I need to tell you the top bunk is a storage area for all the stuff I brought that I can't store elsewhere. As you can imagine, there's not a lot of storage inside a room the size of some walk-in closets. Also, I took the picture only a couple of days after I moved in--so things were a little out-of-place.

There. I hope that explains what some could see as a mess of a room.

1 comment:

handling gear said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

Airplane Tug for Sale