I like the fact that you're all business casual with polo shirt and khaki's in the Lenin photo, but then have your Adidas Sambas on... Get dressed in the dark that day?
I didn't bring "dress shoes"--they wouldn't fit in the two bags I was authorized to bring. They're (supposedly) coming in the mail...if/when they arrive. So, my choice was either Sambas or running shoes. Sambas worked better, IMHO.
Now you know why I was hoping his boxes would show up soon! But Cory, your pics make it look like you're having a nice vacation- though working 6+ days a week, with a cell leash and the responsibility of 100 or so people probably bring you right back down to reality.
Hi Cory, Thanks for sending the pics. We just found Bishkek on the map. We did not even notice your shoes but thought you did a great job with the Lenin impression. It was 100 here yesterday - we had a backyard BBQ and almost melted. Take care of yourself - we miss you. Gene and Peggy
6 comments:
"I miss you Daddy!" M3
Thanks for the pics! Hope your boxes arrive soon!
I like the fact that you're all business casual with polo shirt and khaki's in the Lenin photo, but then have your Adidas Sambas on... Get dressed in the dark that day?
If you must know, Drew...
I didn't bring "dress shoes"--they wouldn't fit in the two bags I was authorized to bring. They're (supposedly) coming in the mail...if/when they arrive. So, my choice was either Sambas or running shoes. Sambas worked better, IMHO.
Satisfied? LOL...
Now you know why I was hoping his boxes would show up soon! But Cory, your pics make it look like you're having a nice vacation- though working 6+ days a week, with a cell leash and the responsibility of 100 or so people probably bring you right back down to reality.
Hi Cory,
Thanks for sending the pics. We just found Bishkek on the map. We did not even notice your shoes but thought you did a great job with the Lenin impression. It was 100 here yesterday - we had a backyard BBQ and almost melted.
Take care of yourself - we miss you.
Gene and Peggy
Well, what can I say... your "little" brother had to give you a hard time about something!
Oh by the way, news from AS, your bro is now the Lead (LEED not LED) for the Help Desk!
Post a Comment